Stacy has given me approval to change the start time of the course, so we have to make a decision:
4:30- 6:15
5:00-6:45
5:30-7:15
We must all agree and let Stacy know the new time ASAP!!! Post your comment or e-mail ASAP!!!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'd like to start as early as possible but I can attend any of the times.
Thanks Sado. Let's see what the rest of the group says...
I would prefer to start the class at 4:30.
Thanks Emiko:) Just need to hear from Kyle and Sunny.
Sorry.
I dont care about the time..
as emiko said, 4:30 sounds good to me.
Thanks Kyle!
We just need to hear from Sunny now...
sorry~~!!
I am late ^^
actually as I told you last class
I don't care any time,
so I 4 :30 is OK for me!!!!!
Post a Comment